Residential EV Charger Station
Residential charging involves centralized charging, typically at night, as users will want their car charged in the morning before work. We recommend using AC charging supplemented with a small amount of DC charging to configure the power system.
Suitable for locations such as residential areas for slow charging and more centralized parking lots.
- Standardized product that assembles electricity distribution, transformation, charging, monitoring and protecting units and has short construction period.
- Designed with automatic protocol identification function and allowing compatible charging of multiple models of vehicles.
- Different charging forms such as wall-mounted and floor-mounted charging can be adopted to meet different construction demands.
- Connected with residential electricity data, which can realize reasonable allocation of vehicle charging time range to improve power usage efficiency.
- Charging system adopts technologies of integrated management, active protection and flexible charging, which can effectively improve charging safety and prolong the service life of batteries.
- According to user requirements, many solutions can be adopted such as scanning charging, card swiping charging and centralized control in dispatching room to realize an unattended mode.
- Providing customized charging solutions and providing turnkey service for a complete station to serve an entire community.