EV Stations for Solar Parking Lots
Traditional charging stations have issues with construction standards that are not unified, high construction costs, low usage rates of charging facilities and high operation and maintenance costs. This often results in high investment and low or negative profit. Sicon EV stations for solar parking lots help alleviate these issues. It features a modular and standardized design concept to realize the priority use of new energy systems. Made up of a photovoltaic system, battery, power router, and charging facilities, the Sicon EV station is an outstanding high efficiency integrated charging station.
- Priority use of new energy, such as wind energy and solar energy.
- Modular and standardized structure design of energy battery cabinets and bidirectional energy storage devices.
- Peak load shifting of power grid and priority use of new energy are realized through energy storage equipment. Resources are allocated rationally, realizing optimized return on investment.
- EV charging device adopts a structure featuring multiple piles in one stack. Charging stacks are placed in equipment room and charging terminals are distributed beside parking places, which adopts centralized management and is convenient for use.
- Integrated design of whole station and small covering area. For existing parking locations, there’s no need of extending or rezoning, which reduces equipment cost.
- High power efficiency. Over 95% conversion efficiency, lowering the cost of equipment operation.
- Security measures are taken in stations, including power distribution monitoring, charging monitoring, environment and equipment monitoring. This information can be conveyed to maintenance staff in real time.
- Intelligent cloud platform operation and management system.
- Priority use of new energy: complementary power supply by wind energy and solar energy
Solar energy is used for power generation when sunlight is sufficient and wind energy is adopted when sunlight is insufficient, which can save electric energy and lower operating cost.
- Power supply by energy battery cabinet
When load capacity increases suddenly or renewable energy source is not sufficient, loads are powered by energy storage battery cabinet and nature energy together.
- Supplementary power supply by power grid
When battery energy lowers to 30%, wind is not enough and sunlight is weak, grid energy electricity supplying is adopted to ensure uninterrupted output of charging piles. When the power grid is used, grid energy is provided to charging piles through low-voltage power distribution cabinet, and energy battery cabinet is determined whether there’s need of charging for reserve.