EV Charging Solution for Electric Taxi Drivers
The slow charging mode of AC charging equipment cannot satisfy the charging demands of continuous or long-time running electric vehicles. For these applications, full DC configuration is required so that power is supplied through quick charging.
Suitable for electric taxis charging station and other kinds of vehicle operators, such as trucks, and vehicle dealerships.
- Standardized product that assembles electricity distribution, transformation, charging, monitoring, and protecting units and has a short construction period.
- One set of charging equipment can satisfy the charging demands of 15 taxis simultaneously and can serve 60 double-shift taxis each day, significantly minimizing energy consumption.
- Solves the compatibility problem of different vehicle forms, improving the utilization ratio of the power module effectively.
- Modular design, and users can configure charging power flexibly according to the size of the parking area.
- Charging system adopts technologies of integrated management, active protection and flexible charging, which can effectively improve charging safety and prolong the service life of batteries.
- According to user requirements, many solutions can be adopted such as scanning charging, card swiping charging and centralized control in the control center to realize an unattended mode.