EV Charging at Smart Parking Solutions
Some garages have limited space, making the garage difficult to wire for EV charging systems. To install these systems conveniently, our cables can move freely and safely. The Sicon split type DC charging station features multiple chargers in one charging unit.
Suitable for stereo garage parking stations requiring multichannel DC charging.
- Charging devices can adopt a multichannel output method to provide service for multiple electrical vehicles at the same time. Channel number and power are optional:
240 kW indoor/outdoor power stack: 2, 4 and 8 channels can be chosen and each channel output 15~60 kW or 0~120 kW;
360 kW indoor power stack: 2 and 6 channels can be chosen, and 60, 120 and 180 kW can be output flexibly.
- Multiple piles in one charging station and power module sharing realize multiple vehicles charging together and solve the compatibility problem of different vehicle forms, effectively increasing utilization ratio of power modules.
- Charging pile terminals are convenient for installation and maintenance. Multiple charging piles can work together without interference.
- Intelligent parking guidance and automatic position distribution. Users just need to swipe a card at the entrance, without need of managing staff operations.
- Plugging chargers directly after parking. Vehicle pallets and parking locations are designed with automatic plug connectors and automatic connection is realized after vehicle positioning.
- Many solutions can be chosen, such as scanning charging and card swiping charging and they can stop automatically when full of electricity, realizing an unattended mode.
- Security measures are taken in stations, including power distribution monitoring, charging monitoring, environment and equipment monitoring. This information can be conveyed to maintenance staff in real time.