EV Charging Solutions for Public Transport
Public transport vehicles run for long periods of time and typically charge at night at a centralized charging hub. Sicon provides environmentally-friendly and low cost EV charging solutions for public transportation vehicles to ensure electric buses can run on time with great reliability.
Suitable for stations of city buses, school buses or tour buses which have fixed driving routes and need centralized high power and high-speed charging.
- Standardized product which performs electricity distribution, transformation, charging, monitoring and protection for units.
- Quick charging solution uses 240 kW or 360 kW charging machines to satisfy the charging of 30~60 buses. A pure electric bus can be fully charged in 10 minutes and can drive up to 200 km when using our EV charger.
- Modular design allows users to configure charging power flexibly according to the size of the parking place.
- Charging system adopts integrated management technologies to achieve active protection and flexible charging, which can effectively improve charging safety and prolong the service life of batteries.
- Outstanding fault protection and alarm function.