Facility High Reliability Modular UPS
A modular UPS system is an innovative concept combining some of the latest technology. Traditional data center UPS systems use large modules to create high capacity systems or to obtain “N+1” redundancy because they need to take alternating current (AC), and change it to direct current (DC), which charges the battery and then re-converts it back to AC.
Today, Sicon provides relatively smaller modules (optional from 10kVA-50kVA) to create much higher capacity UPS systems. You can either remove or add modules based on your situation, and it could be done even when the system is running (also called a hot swap: removing modules when the system is running) so that our modular UPS minimizes operating costs.
We provide 10kVA, 25kVA and 50kVA modules for facility high reliability modular UPS systems and it satisfies the system capacity requirements from 50kVA to 800kVA. The following are the detailed product information:
- CMS 10kVA UPS, Scalable to 100kVA, 400V, 64pcs Battery The CMS 10kVA UPS is one of our modular UPS systems. It is a suitable solution for small or medium-sized power required projects. The CMS 10kVA UPS has a compact structure (floor area 0.48㎡), reliable performance and necessary redundancy.
- CMS 25kVA UPS, Scalable to 250kVA, 400V, 64pcs Battery The CMS 25kVA UPS is a modular UPS system with modular power of 25kVA and could be upgraded to 150kVA or 250kVA UPS systems according to your specific requirements.
- CMS 50kVA UPS, Scalable to 800kVA, 400V, 64pcs Battery The CMS 50kVA UPS is a modular UPS that can be combined with additional units to create 350kVA, 500kVA or 800kVA UPS systems to meet your load requirements.
- Hot-swapping: Ability to grow or reduce capacity while UPS system is running due to the modular configuration;
- Maximum of 4 UPS systems running together, satisfies multiple power redundancy requirements such as N+1, 2N, Δ2N and etc.;
- The system can be adjusted to 1/1, 1/3, 3/1 or 3/3 inlet/outlet phase change and power connection based on specific situations. (For example: 1/3 phase change is single phase into three phase, same as 220 to 380V)
- All capacity modules share the battery pack;
- Perfect battery management system: Battery self-discharging function, automatic float charging conversion, battery temperature compensation, automatic current sharing and so on;
- Each module has balanced distribution on input, output and charging capacity.
- The system efficiency (AC-DC) is greater than 95%, the inverter efficiency (DC-AC) is greater than 98%, the THDI (total harmonic distortion (current)) is less than 3%, PF (power factor) is greater than 0.99;
- The AC input adopts CCM (continuous conduction mode) to reduce RFI/EMI (radio frequency interference/electromagnetic interference)
- The configuration structure meets the industrial standards; advantages of compact size and light weight is suitable for regular buildings and high-rises.
- Selective assembly of input/output K-factor isolation transformer.
- Standard configuration of manual maintenance switch, RS232, RS485/RS422 communication interface and remote monitoring software. Selective assembly of SNMP (simple network management protocol) card, LSP (lightning surge protection) modules and input/output switch.
Uninterruptible Power Supply, Battery Backup System, Backup Power Supply, Computer UPS System, Industrial UPS, Power Distribution, Backup Power Supply